Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Many Faces of Reece (2 Months)

Well another month has gone bye - I really can't believe it! These are a few recent pictures of Reece. She is getting so big!! She still looks a lot like Ava except for the hair color.
Here are a few thing you have been up to lately:
-Sleeping through the night! (I hope I didn't just jinx myself!)
-Love to swing
-always very content
-Still no real nap schedule yet - but you sleep a lot in the mornings
-Smiling and cooing at everybody
-Still pretty much hate your car seat!
-You get the hiccups all the time.
-Still love to be swaddled so tight when you sleep.

Sleeping on your daddy's legs

Bathing Beauty

Soon followed by sleeping beauty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to grab that little tummy-- it is the cutest thing! I can't believe how much she is growing up! She is gorgeous, a knockout redhead!

Amanda

amywelborn said...

She is adorable! Looks like you strategicly place wash cloths on baby for bath pics like i do...ha!! Thanks for the update!