Friday, July 24, 2009

For Eli....

So one of my best friends and college roommates, Amanda, is pregnant with sweet little Eli William. She is due in September and I can't wait to meet him. The honest truth is that one of Amanda and I's greatest goals in life is the have a successful love match, and unfortunately in all of our match making we have not had a successful match. However, that is until now! We have saved the best match for our children!!! We have arranged a marriage for Reece and Eli - they just don't know it yet - but they are going to loooooove each other!!!

So this pics for you Eli....


Can't wait to meet you!

3 comments:

Julee said...

Absolute cutest thing I have EVER seen!!! I just love her so much! I was thinking about you today and thinking how I need to come visit very soon! Thanks for posting so many pics! I love them all!

Allyson Petty said...

Love the outfit! Hahahah! Although it was technically from Parker, I'll go ahead and be happy for the future marriage of Reece and Eli. But, if it doesn't work out, you have my number! She is absolutely beautiful!!!

Ashley said...

i didn't know amanda was pregnant! how exciting! dang, the babies are flowing these days!!