Monday, September 29, 2008

3rd Birthday

I can't believe it myself - but Ava is 3. She is a crazy, full of life, very loving 3 year old going on 18. We have the best time together, and she is a constant source of entertainment for Steven and I. Life with a toddler is full of laughter and lots of hard work. I don't understand how Ava has the energy that she does, but she keeps me on my toes.
At her request we had her birthday at Chuck E Cheese. It was a huge success and all the kids had a great time. Ava still talks about her party and doesn't understand why she can't have another one right now. I loved watching her and her little cousins and friends run all over the place just giggling and loving every minute of their time together. As Ava says, "Birthday parties are the best!"








No comments: