Monday, December 17, 2007

More Ava, much more Ava

Devin recently had a photographer friend of ours take some family pictures for us as well as some of Ava. Her name is Jennifer Flowers and she is awesome, check out her site by clicking her name. I thought that i might add one of all of us also, even though I know that is not the reason you are checking our blog (hence the title of the post)!


We were shocked by how red her hair looked in these pictures. For those of you who don't know her, the red hair comes from Devin's mother, Paula.

I might get into trouble for posting pictures of Devin without consent, but she has yet to start blogging, so here we go.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava is BEAUTIFUL!! You are so blessed to have her in your life. I miss you guys!
Jill Davis

THE HARRISONS said...

whooo hoooo!!! i am so excited ya'll updated the blog-the pictures of ya'll are great...ava is just precious-i can't believe how big she has gotten!!! keep those posts coming! :) hope ya'll have a merry christmas!

Jarrod said...

Glad to see I am not that only husband that has to post on the blog.

Rebecca Sue said...

what a cute family you guys are! i saw your link off another page. So fun to see an update!
Rebecca Zellmer now Atcherson
zellmerfud.blogspot.com

Pigtails & Polkadots said...

Ava is so beautiful - I am going to check out the photographer's website b/c we still haven't had an family portraits made.
Great Minni costume too :)

Kate said...

I ran across your blog somehow. I'm not sure how-ha. Love the pictures of Ava! She's precisous! Jennifer always does a wonderful job. Her kids went to Shiloh with Josh and I. We need to get the kiddos together soon. Peyton would love it. Keep in touch!

Kate said...

I'm not sure if my last comment showed up or not. Anyway, I ran across your blog and Ava is getting so big! She's precious. We need to get the kiddos together soon. Keep in touch!